We are currently looking for a budding designer to join our team. Although we would like you to have experience, we believe that the spirit of learning is the most important and exciting quality.
You will be working alongside our small team of creators.
This list is just the tip of the iceberg, as we like to dream big. Nevertheless, do not hesitate to apply if you feel that you “only” fit certain parts of the profile. The position will be flexible, 15 to 20 hours per week.
– Basic understanding of Graphic Design.
– Creative mind, clean aesthetic and good design skills.
– Good knowledge of grids, visual design and creative tools, such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Affinity Designer.
– Passion for simplicity.
Current studies in the field of computer visualization and design, media informatics, graphic and/or media studies, product design, human-computer interaction, interactive design or a comparable field of study are essential for this position.
You are a communicative and passionate colleague who likes to keep up with the times. You are eager to learn and change and are happy to associate design with positive change.
– You can work independently.
– You enjoy experimenting with new technologies, learning new tools and methods.
– You are analytical, orderly and collaborative.
– You have strong user empathy and a growth mindset.
– Portfolio with online product design solutions
You’ll be working alongside our small team of creators in our beautiful Cotonou office. You’ll have a fancy monitor and will be able to use your own computer if you want.
At Studio Enabloo, we support you with flexible working hours. And, of course, you can work from home as often as you like.
– Transparent processes with space to implement your own ideas.
– Exciting and varied projects in different sectors.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST
Do you think this is all very good? Tell us why you want to be part of the team. We’re keen to have a look at your portfolio and CV – a portfolio of visuals is a distinct advantage. We look forward to getting to know you.
We lead phenomenal and immersive experiences for everyone. Everywhere.
Well crafted. Well designed. Presented in a way that people will actually use it. And not just use, share. We do believe in aesthetics, in creativity that stops you in your tracks. We do believe in great technology, as transparent as real life.