ABOUT THIS POSITION
We are currently looking for a budding designer to join our team. Although we would like you to have experience, we believe that the spirit of learning is the most important and exciting quality. By opening our studio to an active student, we want to create an even more diverse and open working environment at Studio Enabloo.
You will be working alongside our small team of designers, editors and friendly animals.
This list is just the tip of the iceberg, as we like to dream big. Nevertheless, do not hesitate to apply if you feel that you “only” fit certain parts of the profile. The student position will be flexible, 15 to 20 hours per week.
– Basic understanding of Graphic Design, and UX/UI
– Creative mind, clean aesthetic and good design skills.
– Good knowledge of UI design and prototyping tools, such as Figma and Sketch.
– Passion for simplicity, focus on customer experience
Current studies in the field of computer visualization and design, media informatics, graphic and/or media studies, product design, human-computer interaction, interactive design or a comparable field of study are essential for this position.
You are a communicative and passionate colleague who likes to keep up with the times. You are eager to learn and change and are happy to associate design with positive change.
– You can work independently
– You enjoy experimenting with new technologies, learning new tools and methods.
– You are analytical, orderly and collaborative.
– You have strong user empathy and a growth mindset.
– Portfolio with online product design solutions
You’ll be working alongside our small team of designers, editors and loveable animals in our beautiful Cotonou office. You’ll have a large fancy monitor and will be able to use your own computer if you want.
At Studio Enabloo, your health, your life and your family always come first. We support you with flexible working hours. And, of course, you can work from home as often as you like.
– Transparent processes with space to implement your own ideas.
– Exciting and varied projects in different sectors
– Possibility of a permanent position later on
LAST BUT NOT LEAST